Marketing Manager | London
Main responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the different marketing programs in time with seasonal launches
- Manage the programs of any collection updates and communicate and coordinate with key stakeholders internally.
- Manage market research projects, which may arise as a business need.
- Oversee the company CRM as well as communicating the strategy behind each initiative to stores and internal stakeholders
- To support the brand and deliver sales across products, categories and business objectives to maximize brand positioning.
- Provide strategic direction in marketing and communicate program internationally.
- Create marketing tools to be used universally across the business.
- Oversee management of creative requests from all departments.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience in luxury fashion and retail marketing
- University educated (or equivalent)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Team player who takes initiative and can handle fast paced environment
- Outstanding deadline management
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for fashion and luxury
Job category: Marketing Manager
Job role: Permanent