Talent Acquisition Manager | London
This candidate must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialised functions in the company, understanding of the company’s organizational structure as well as a confidential and professional attitude. This role will require the ideal candidate to 360 recruitment experience as well as managing direct resourcing reports and taking briefings from the senior management team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Work closely with senior leadership to determine staffing needs.Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administersappropriate assessments and reference/background checking, and delivers employment offer letters.
- Serves as an expert for recruiting candidates within the retail industry.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, etc.).
- Completes weekly reporting on employment activity.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Skills and experience required:
- BA, preferably in Human Resources.
- 3-5 years of professional in-house recruiting required.
- Preferably from a retail background (luxury/premium/beauty).
- Knowledge of SAP and Recruitment systems.
- High volume recruitment experience required.
- Retail Industry recruitment knowledge is necessary.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (particularly excel).
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative, hands-on.
- Detail oriented and enthusiastic.
- Strong verbal and communication skills as well as project management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under deadlines.
- Excellent communication, building relationships and business acumen skills.
Job category: HR
Job role: Permanent