Recruitment Resourcer | Birmingham
As a Recruitment Resourcer, it will be your responsibility to support the team of Recruitment Consultants with attracting the very best candidates to their vacancies.
This includes candidate name gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance, market mapping and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
Your role will be dealing with permanent, contract and temporary candidates, and finding the most suitable profiles at a range of different levels.
You'll be liaising with a variety of people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match. Mainly desk-based, you'll get to meet clients and candidates both on and off site.
Responsibilities but not limited to;
- Source and select candidates
- Network and advertise to potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Format CVs
- Coordinate interviews, take client feedback and provide feedback to candidates Deal with general enquiries relating to vacancy opportunities etc.
- Maintain the in-house CRM database of excellent candidates
- Management of the jobs inbox
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates
- Generate leads and gather market intelligence
- Creating job adverts
- Telephone answering
To be a good Recruitment Resourcer, you must;
- Have great communication skills
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have excellent organisational and administrative skills Have the ability to prioritise
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive, hands-on and proactive approach to work
- Ability to multitask
- Time management skills