HR Business Partner
Performs a combination of duties in accordance with departmental guidelines:
Acts as a strategic business partner to senior management, consulting on all areas of HR and related issues.
Develops HR strategic plans and budgets and establishes strategic and mid-long term HR direction for the designated area. Ensures execution of plans.
Collaborates with HR specialists to drive execution, resolution and innovation. Resolves high visibility HR issues and problems.
Identifies, recommends, develops and implements programs or processes to address business needs.
May lead project teams, and may lead and/or participate in special projects or assignments ensuring strategic plan implementation is consistent with department/corporate goals, policies, quality assurance and growth objectives.
Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external business partners. Stays up to date on trends and developments within HR, the functional area as well as the insurance industry. Contribute to the development and training of staff.
May perform additional duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Solid business acumen, knowledge of the business and client group, and the ability to effectively implement HR strategies to support business goals.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of organisational development/effectiveness/behaviour with the ability to positively impact the structure, culture and effectiveness of the organisation.
- Ability to collect and synthesize quantitative and qualitative data. Ability to recognise trends and develop recommendations based on data analysis. Results orientated.
- Experience supporting organisational strategy by aligning the vision, mission and values of the organisation with individuals’ goals through the performance management platform.
- Ability to provide coaching and guidance to employees on a variety of performance related situations or circumstances.
- Solid influencing, negotiation and facilitation skills with the ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with customers, peers, subordinates and other members of management.
HR Business Partner:
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written, including the ability to communicate business and technical information clearly.
- Knowledge of the HR field including UK and Continental Europe employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to manage a team through the use of group dynamics while encouraging creativity and
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to deal with and resolve ambiguous, confidential and sensitive situations and issues of a complex nature while providing flexible solutions.
- Strong project management, organising and planning skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite as well as other business-related software.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with professional certifications preferred.
- Typically a minimum of five to seven years related work experience with demonstrated proficiency
in required HR skills and abilities. Business English and Business French language as a minimum preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £65,000.00 to £80,000.00 /year
- HR: 3 years