Recruitment Resourcer | Birmingham
Resourcer - Main Responsibilities
• Write attractive job adverts for job boards and our website
• Filter incoming applications in line with the job criteria
• Create effective search campaigns for candidate resourcing
• Search across multiple job database for candidates
• Telephone screen candidates effectively
• Record detailed notes on our CRM system
• Communicate application outcomes with candidates
• Liaise with clients and hiring managers to arrange interviews and manage the feedback process
Resourcer - The Ideal Candidate
• Excellent work ethic and drive essential
• Previous experience in a recruitment environment
• Experience of high volume telephone interviewing
• Bubbly personality with an energetic and determined approach to work
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to use own initiative
• Ability to collaborate and offer new and creative approaches to work
Full time :35 hours (9am-5pm) Monday to Friday
Salary is negotiable depending on experience with the opportunity to earn a quarterly bonus. Please call Leanne at Brands Consulting to discuss or apply today with your CV.
Brands Consulting are committed to providing ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH PREVIOUS RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED...!